Friday, August 8, 2008

First blog!!

So I've finally done it...I've created a blog. I just hope it doesn't turn out to be as addicting as it sounds, or else my GPA might suffer...not cool, haha!

I should probably start out by telling y'all a bit about myself. I am 19 years old. I'm a senior at Arizona State University, majoring in Interdisciplinary Studies with concentrations in English Literature and Religious Studies. I'm not real sure about what I want to do when I'm done with school, but I'm trying to go with the flow and take things as they come. I live in Scottsdale, Arizona, with my parents, my younger brother, Chris, and our four cats. I am the sales and marketing assistant for my brother's website development and design agency, Workmotive, and I am also "on call" at Hallmark. I've lived in Arizona since I was 7 years old, but as I was born in Jacksonville, Florida, I like to consider myself a Southern girl (no accent, though *sigh*). I am a Christian, and my faith is the most important part of my life, hands down. I l-o-v-e to read, and I count bookstores and libraries among my favorite places. My family and friends are absolutely the most amazing people on the face of this planet!! Without them, I would be nothing.

Well, I think that's good for a first post. I hope my life is interesting enough to deserve a blog...if not, that's ok, I like how my life is going anyway, haha! Have a great day!!

1 comments:

Jesse B. Hannah said...

Haha don't worry, you did a good job! :) Having something to write about isn't much of a problem; blogging is fun, the hardest part is probably remembering to update.